There are three magic words: ‘light’, ‘action’ and ‘camera’ in the world which is a bit different and unique than the other conventional areas which we usually look for. Among them the last one is a high tech device to capture the subtle moments of our taps and moves in a quite graceful manner. ‘Photography’ is a marked digression from our usual curriculum of studies. But interestingly, it is not everybody’s cup of tea as a lot of hard work and technical adroitness ought to be a must combination for those souls preparing and planning to host the show!
The Versatile Story:
The term ‘Photography’ induced a kind of excitement in all of us. There is hardly any individual today who would not like to pose before the camera and take a snap! But we tend to forget that ‘photography’ is a multi worker and is involved in thousands of activities. Its elegance is reflected as it manages to create beautiful works. In fact it is the intrinsic soul of any product or service or any media channel. To prepare fascinating business cards, leaflets and pamphlets and media photos a skilled photography is always on the plane to create new stories. Besides spheres of advertisement and promotion, product placement and above all corporate publications in import and export businesses demand very high definition quality photography to reach out to the millions. The words will not be able to tell what a single picture will convey to the readers and viewers.. And therefore there is a very traditional statement to uphold the dignity of this classic ingredient of journalism: “One picture is equal to ten thousand words”.
The Enticing Variety and the Lucrative Packages:
“Photography” has come out with its different colourful wings. Each wing is beautiful, if you are really interested to make it a little more beautiful. Let us discuss one by one:
- Candid: The most conventional mode where there is no monetary involvement. It is really popular among the teens, especially school and college going guys.
- Photojournalism: People studying Journalism are often found to be interested in Photojournalism. This is completely a professional approach and involves a good amount of money. Capturing events and happenings through media and news channels is its primary motto.
- Food Journalism: If you are foodie and your mouth begins watering at the sight of delicious delicacies, it is the exact domain you must explore. Various cities often hold food festivals where journalists are invited for coverage for teasing their taste buds and scripting their stories! The package is lucrative and you just cannot give a second thought!!
- Wedding Photography: This is the most costly one and the series continues month after month. The wedding season literally brings luck to the photographers. Moreover, if the contacts work well, a photographer can earn up to 1 lac in a single project.
- Wild Photography: If you nurture a deep love for flora and fauna, this is the best option you can opt for! This is good for earning bucks as a freelancer in different animal planet channels.
- Fashion Photography: This is also interesting enough to frame career as a fashion photographer. However, your interest in wardrobe and random accessories is a matter of compulsion here. Different fashion magazines always look for the competent individuals to promote themselves.
The Choice is Yours:
There is no doubt that ‘Photography’ is a costly affair. Institutes offering the course usually charge high fees, but still if you have a passion, nothing can stop you from cherishing your dreams. After all the choice is yours!
Keeping the conventional codes of curriculum at bay, ‘Photography’ has cropped up to light up the path of a new attempt in one’s career. Money matters here, but still there is something more important than it and that is none other than your love for the profession. An intense passion must be at work to make you reach your targets at ease. So never stop chasing your dreams, your aspirations, if you really want to be a celebrated figure in the world of images!!