Photography is the art of study, application and practice of creating durable images by using either recording of light or any other electromagnetic radiation, where electronic sensor is used to create an overwhelming impact. This art which basically aims to embed the soul in any mode of creative work was not so popular hundred years ago as it is popular now. Ranging from the personal perspective to the huge house of products and services, photography plays a pivotal role to enhance the TRP of any branded organisation. Since it is a part of news journalism, people always will to catch up with the notes of this art. It is brilliant, varied and lively compared to the other branches of media science!
The Art and its Broad Canvas:
The eminent photographer Robert Cappa once said, “if your photos are not good enough, you are not close enough”. The sentence carries a lot of innate significance. The closeness has to be there to make the attempt a great success! Whether you prepare a business card, innumerable leaflets, pamphlets or media photos for a sublime promotion or branded advertisements, this art seeks a sense of intimacy so that an act of durability comes to the fore. Moreover, if you are deeply curious, highly sensitive and a perfectionist all through, your performance in the matter of creating business magazine, corporate journals and export import trade publications will be something out of the box. Deeply unconventional and a completely new approach will be the true essence of the whole story!
The Many-sided Career Prospects:
Banking on the type of this art, a career in photography can be well assessed. Here are a few ones to look upon:
- Candid: This is just for having funs with friends with no such assurance of earning money or building a career. It may be farfetched, but has a similarity with selfi in the class.
- Photo journalism: A diploma or degree from a recognised institute caters a lot of opportunities for shining in this field. Besides being absorbed by the leading newspaper houses, they can also work in different production houses, can set up own business or simply work as free lancers to earn name and fame.
- Wedding Photography: A keen interest in the art and a flawless dimension can bring you a lot of assignments on it. It continues throughout the year and the packet of payment is quite heavy. However, it is basically a free lancing approach.
- Food and Fashion: Both go together in the realm of photography. If you are foodie and love to follow the latest trend of garments and jewellery design than food cotes, food fairs, fashion magazines and the glamour world befit you the most! It is better to work as a freelancer here as both career growth and money making will make you see your best days!
- Wild Photography: Little do we know that there are enough growth opportunities, if you opt for this type! Different channels also look for skilled photographers to promote their channels to earn good revenues! So far silver bucks are concerned; it is more than what one needs!
A Dear Affair:
Photography is a rich story to be woven! However, if you can bear its richness, you can be the richest person in the world. Different institutes across the nation and abroad offer courses on photography on a different scale and dimension and not treated as a part of journalism. Today “Photography” has its own identity and position in the media circle. So you can be a successful photographer, if you shoot regularly, seek permission, use flash, have a deep aesthetic sense and above all technical adroitness!
A broad canvas. A long story. A never ending variety. Whatever epithets are used, this art is too deep to measure! In the corporate, it uses its creativity to construct brand awareness programmes, at the core career front ,it teaches to become a sharp observe to give birth to the sense of photogenic status and at the personal front, it exhibits a light, casual smile, where you sit or stand in a definite posture to seize yourself! A large kingdom and with its open arms are calling you to be a part of the story. So, what are you waiting for? Take a snap and begin the journey of thousand miles with a single step!!
Image Source: National Geographic